Every story has a soundtrack… the songs that reflect the defining moments.
PART 1: 2012
1. American Girl – Tom Petty (God, it’s so painful, something that’s so close…)
2. Chicken Fried – Zac Brown Band (A little bit of chicken fried, cold beer on a Friday night…)
3. Cowboy Casanova – Carrie Underwood (That boy is like a disease…)
4. Dammit – Blink 182 (And I’ll smile, and you’ll wave, we’ll pretend it’s okay…)
5. Flagpole Sitta – Harvey Danger (I’m not sick, but I’m not well…)
6. Hey Jealousy – Gin Blossoms (The past is gone, but something might be found to take its place…)
7. Hold On – Wilson Phillips (Someday somebody’s gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodbye…)
8. Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel (I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints…)
9. Something to Talk About – Bonnie Raitt (They keep saying we laugh just a little too loud…)
10. Stuck Like Glue – Sugarland (Absolutely no one who knows me better…)
Bonus Track – 500 Miles – The Proclaimers … When I come home, IF I come home… 🙂
Hey… if you’re wondering, that “one” WAS about you.